Park is temporarily closed - until another operator takes over.
If you are interested in leasing please contact Gary Day at 334-703-4933
- NO PETS
- NOT TRAIL RIDING After sunset.
- Do not ride in river ($250 fine).
- The staff and management of MUDDERS' PARK reserve the right to eject any visitor for any reason they see fit.
- You must wear a MUDDERS' PARK wristband while in the park. ANYONE NOT WEARING A WRISTBAND WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE PARK.
- Alcoholic beverages and/or drugs are not allowed.
- Follow all signs on roads and trails.
- Stay in designated areas.
- Riders 17 and under must wear full helmet (MANDATORY)
- Eye protection is recommended.
- Minors under 17 must MUST have signed permission slip by BOTH parents.
- DO NOT LITTER! Trash cans are located in parking areas.
- No fires, except in designated areas.
- No riding in the parking lot except to and from your tow vehicle.
- Speed in parking lot no more than 5 MPH.
- Must return to parking lot 1/2 hour BEFORE park closes.
- Be considerate of others.
- Drive around areas too difficult for you.
- Contact an employee if you observe dangerous areas.
- No stupid stunts or behavior.
- Check our weather before you come.
- No refund once fee is paid (No exceptions).
- Riders must take responsibility for their actions.
- Reckless or dangerous driving that could be harmful to you or others is not permitted.
- You must sign a waiver releasing MUDDERS' PARK from any liability.
- No racing (unless it is a scheduled event).
- NO GLASS BOTTLES / STRICTLY ENFORCED
- All vehicles must stay in there area anyone caught rideing out side there are will be removed from the park.
- ATVs/UTVs/ Motorcyles must stay out of truck area.
- Trucks/Buggies/Jeeps must stay out of ATV area.
- MUDDERS' PARK will not recover any stuck or broken vehicles. Owner/Driver of the vechicle will remove the vechicle before the close of the park. (ATV's/TRUCKS.)
*Unruly actions can lead to ARREST and CONVICTION by County Law Enforcement and Park Owners
Failure to abide by the rules will result in your eviction from the park!